For a 90⁰ connection into twinwall and ribbed pipe systems.
Flexseal Insitu-Seal provides an efficient method of making a 90° connection into twinwall and ribbed pipe systems.
By drilling a hole into the twinwall or ribbed pipe, the Insitu-Seal is then inserted to allow the connecting pipe to be positioned until it reaches the bottom of the seal.
The Flexseal Insitu-Seal is manufactured in SBR rubber with nitrile available upon request.
A special 90mm deep hole saw is required for Insitu-Seal as normal saws do not cut deep enough on some ribbed pipes. These are available from Fernco.
• Ease of application
• Cost effective and efficient method of making connections into twin walled and structured walled plastic pipe
• Quick installation procedure
• Provides a 90° connection for twinwall and ribbed pipe systems
• Lateral connections to 110mm and 160mm o/d pipes
• Maximum pipe wall thickness 65mm
• Tightening Torque 6Nm