Pipe Doctor No Dig Patch Repair Kit
A COST EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE SOLUTION FOR THE PERMANENT AND WATERTIGHT REPAIR OF DAMAGED PIPES, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR EXCAVATION WORK.
The Pipe Doctor, the only WRc Approved patch repair system in the marketplace (certificate number PT/318/0311), is a high performance no dig pipe repair solution that provides a quick and easy to use method of repairing damaged drainage and sewerage pipe systems. The system can be used for the repair of pipes of 70-560mm diameter, or larger diameters if required.
The Pipe Doctor is installed internally and eradicates the need for costly, disruptive and time consuming excavation work therefore enabling both vehicle and pedestrian traffic to move freely without realising drainage and sewer work is being carried out underground.
The Pipe Doctor is supplied in a range of portable kits that contain the necessary equipment required to carry out an efficient pipe repair including:
- 2 part ready to mix resin bag
- 2 packer protection sleeves
- Protective gloves
- Fibreglass mat
- Protective ground sheet
- Tie secures (cable ties and wire ties)
The Pipe Doctor system is ideal for specialist contractors who carry out CCTV surveys and repairs as it complements the standard installation equipment required for the pipe repair process.
The Pipe Doctor is an innovative format that offers considerable benefits to the user:
- Quick and easy to use no dig application (No disruption)
- No need for resin mixing buckets or measuring containers
- Permanent and watertight pipe repair
- Convenient kit format
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
- The only WRc Approved patch repair in the marketplace, also meeting international standards
- Complements drain inspection and cleaning equipment
- Reduces site wastage
- The Pipe Doctor has been tested using the Fernco installation equipment and a guarantee of 10 years has been established for the materials.