Pipe Doctor Lateral System
THE PIPE DOCTOR LATERAL REPAIR SYSTEM IS THE LATEST INNOVATION TO THE MARKET LEADING PIPE DOCTOR RANGE.
The Lateral Repair system is a no-dig point-repair system for defective lateral connections. It provides a cost effective, permanent solution on both domestic and commercial applications.
- Repair DN100-DN700 main pipe & DN100-DN225 lateral pipe
- No-dig technology ensures zero traffic disruption
- A quick, cost effective repair
- Reduces infiltration
- Efficient manual installation method up to 30m
- Suitable for 30° - 90° lateral connections
- Easily installed through swept bends
- Installation by factory trained licensed installers
- Third party approvals and patent pending
- From the market leader in patch repair systems
Defective lateral junctions pose a real problem - a poorly maintained lateral junction can allow unwanted ground water to enter the drainage system, and so introduce silt, spoils and granulated backfill materials - this can affect the hydraulic flow of the pipe work.
- 30-45 minute working time for challenging scenarios
- Pre measured resin bag to ensure correct mix
- Resin cures even in low-temperatures
- Two person installation operation
- Re-instatement of lateral connection in under 3 hours
- Resistant to high pressure jetting
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Final repair 2mm wall thickness - minimal bore reduction
- 0% shrinkage to the repair once cured and in situ
- Designed to prevent external water infiltration
- 100% prevention of root ingress at lateral connection
- Can be installed on to wet, damp or glazed pipes
Advanced Pipe Doctor Lateral Control Box
Designed by our in house technical team, the control box is manufactured specifically for our Pipe Doctor Lateral system. It allows for fully customisable settings to ensure the installation is to the exact requirements of the host pipe; a permanent lateral repair is achieved - first time, everytime. Full training and product support is provided.