To connect a DN150/160 lateral pipe into a large diameter twin wall or weholite sewer or storage pipe.
The UA Saddle connection can be used with all lateral pipe materials, but only in conjunction with a Flexseal coupling.
Please remember to order a suitable coupling to connect the lateral pipe. If you require any assistance in choosing the right coupling, please contact our sales team on 02 9450 0766.
- No need to excavate around the pipe and disturb the pipe bedding
- When correctly installed a Flexseal UA Saddle connection will withstand 0.5 bar internal pressure.
- Withstands a vertical load of 1 tonne.
- WRc Approved - document PT/266/0707
- The construction materials ensure that the product is unaffected by normal ground conditions
|Internal diameter of main pipe||750-3000mm|
|Wall thickness of main pipe||40-120mm|
|Drilled hole size||177mm|
Wall Thickness of Main Pipe
UA Saddle connections are suitable for wall thicknesses between 40mm and 120mm, and the product is assembled to suit the application.
For these saddles to function correctly the model chosen has to follow the pipe contour as closely as possible as variations in wall thickness and pipe diameter can affect this.
For the correct selection to be made the following information is required:
- Either the pipe brand / manufacturer and nominal diameter
- Two of the following three dimensions; wall thickness, inside diameter, outside diameter
- Fernco UA Saddle Datasheet