To connect to a 110mm, 160mm or 200mm OD lateral pipe into a large diameter smooth wall pipe, including concrete, vitrified clay, asbestos cement, fibre cement and PVC.
- Available for both 45° and 90° lateral connections
- When correctly installed a Flexseal TA saddle connection will withstand 0.5 bar internal pressure. The new TA20045 system is to be formally tested.
- Can be applied to pipes of any wall thickness
- Seal made on the pipe surface and secured with straps that pass around the outside of the main pipe.
|Internal diameter of main pipe||160-400mm||160-400mm||200-400mm||200-400mm||300-600mm|
|Lateral pipe||110mm PVC||110mm PVC||160mm PVC||160mm PVC||200mm PVC|
|Hole size into clay/concrete pipe||127mm core bit||*||172/178mm core bit||*||*|
|Hole size into PVC pipe||127mm hole saw||*||177mm hole saw||*||*|
*If a 45º entry into PVC is required, the rubber gasket can be used as a template and the hole cut with a suitable saw. If a 45º entry into clay or concrete is required, a suitable drilling rig should be used.
- Fernco TA Saddle Datasheet