To connect a 160mm OD lateral pipe into a large diameter twin wall or ribbed sewer pipe.
- When correctly installed a Flexseal PA saddle will withstand 0.5 bar internal pressure.
- No need to excavate around the pipe and disturb the pipe bedding
- The construction materials ensure that the product is unaffected by normal ground conditions
There are five models available in this range - PA1530, PA1530UR, PA1540, PA1550 and PA1560.
|Interal diameter of sewer pipe||300mm||300mm||400mm||500mm||600mm|
|Wall thickness of sewer pipe||VARIOUS||VARIOUS||VARIOUS||VARIOUS||VARIOUS|
|Lateral pipe type||160mm PVC||160mm PVC||160mm PVC||160mm PVC||160mm PVC|
|Internal diameter of lateral||150mm||150mm||150mm||150mm||150mm|
|Drilled hole size||177mm||177mm||177mm||177mm||177mm|
Wall Thickness of Sewer Pipe
This Saddle connection range will cover sewer pipes from DN300 up to and including DN600. The PA1530UR was designed for DN300 ultra-rib pipe. The saddles are generally suitable for the range of pipe wall thicknesses used by various pipe manufacturers.
For these Saddle connections to function correctly, the model chosen has to follow the pipe contour as closely as possible as variations in wall thickness and pipe diameter can affect this.
For the correct selection to be made the following information is required:
- Either the pipe brand / manufacturer and nominal diameter
- Or two of the following three dimensions; wall thickness, inside diameter, outside diameter