Fernco supply Flexseal Wraparound couplings, which are used for repairing damaged sewerage, drainage and low-pressure pipelines without the need to replace the damaged section.
Flexseal Wraparound couplings (Patent No. 2314393) are designed for use in the repair of cracked pipes or those subject to local damage to eliminate the need to replace the damaged section.
The wraparound couplings are manufactured to meet the specific contractor and site requirements, and incorporate a unique pre-formed joint in the EPDM rubber sleeve. The rubber sleeve provides a reliable watertight connection once the sleeve is joined in accordance with the fitting instructions. Fernco can
- Also supplied with nitrile sleeves
- No need to remove damaged section
- Quick and easy to install
- Reduces cost by cutting time and labour required
- High performance and reliability
- Repair cracked or damaged pipes without replacing pipe section
- Used to avoid cutting out sections or dismantling pipe work